Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Really...I Enjoyed It

This is my finished 2008 The Quilt Show Block of the Month quilt top. It is called Bouquets for a New Day and was designed by Sue Garman. (Remember, you can click the picture to see a real close up of the quilt.) A couple of my friends held it up for me, so it is pulled a bit out of shape--sorry, it is the best picture I could manage. I am debating about the quilting. I'm trying to decide whether to hand quilt it or have it machine quilted. I'm really pleased with how it turned out...and really, I did enjoy doing it. I think I might have cussed some (during the piecing--half-square triangle "hell"), but overall I liked doing this quilt top. As most of you know, I'm working on Sue Garman's new block of the month quilt for The Quilt Show called Stars for a New Day. It is all pieced.

I'll be putting up a review of some quilt-related item sometime this week. I haven't made a final decision on what I'll review yet. I have a couple of things in mind, so check back.


No comments: