Saturday, June 20, 2009

Machine Applique Class

This is a picture of the students who took my machine applique class.I taught the class (using my own pattern) on Saturday, June 20, at the Dubois County Museum. A close-up picture of the project can be found at http://quilterbeth.blogspot.com/2009/05/messy-house-and-paducah-quilts.html. I sure enjoyed teaching the class; and if I do say so myself, my students did an excellent job. They were very hard workers...

Sandra is busy tracing her pattern pieces onto fusible in this picture.Nancy and Joyce were working so hard they didn't even notice I was taking pictures!Ann is checking to make sure she has all her pieces traced....and their projects turned out great!
Pamela used autumn colors for her version.Chris used a great vase fabric!I'm thinking Jean was pleased with her piece.
Sarah used the coolest fabric for her vase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a great time in the class and their projects were all beautiful!!! I knew I should have taken that class! Dana