Thursday, June 25, 2009

Southern Indiana Shop Hop

I’ve been hot on the Southern Indiana “Jewels of Summer” Shop Hop trail! On Monday, some friends and I hit three of the shops. First, we stopped in at The Stitching Post in Washington, IN. We were greeted by the owner Mary Dell. I bought some linen thread here. Next, we moved on to The Village Mercantile in Boonville, IN. Here we found Marilyn in her tiara! We enjoyed the crackers (oil, ranch dressing mix, and red pepper flakes were added to Saltines). I found a wool ornament pattern I just couldn’t do without.
From there, we headed to Sew-Tech in Evansville, IN. I found some orange, yellow, and red fabric here. (I’m eventually going to make a wall hanging to decorate my newly painted living room.) Tomorrow, we are heading out bright and early to the other shops—Sharynn’s Quilt Box in North Vernon, Margie’s Country Store in Madison, L & L Yard Goods in Madison, Craft Town in Salem, The Quilting Bee in Edwardsville, and The HollyHock Quilt Shop in Corydon. I’ll let you know how that goes!!!!

No comments: