Monday, August 17, 2020

In the Meadow--Wool Table Runner

Last week I finished up some things I had started LONG ago. I found three wool projects--all in different stages of completion. I still liked all of them and decided it would be worth my time to finish them.

This is the first one I finished. I think it is really cute and will be gifted to someone special this Christmas.

This is a Backyard Friends pattern called #292-In the Meadow. I really enjoyed the hand stitching, and the added plus is that I could work on it with two cats in my lap! LOL!

6 comments:

Robbie said...

It is adorable!!! But reminds me of what to come! Snow and Christmas! HA

Beth said...

Very cute and I'll pretend (in this heat wave) that I actually can build a snowman (smile)

Beth@IHaveANotion.com said...

Very nice... to be done with something in the UFO pile. I have mine sorted again... happens every time I move... pile never really gets empty... but at least I have an accounting, again!!! Contemplating finishing one... but so far no initiative has sparked to do part!!!

Paula said...

Love this piece too. ♥️

dana said...

I'm sure it will please that special person it will be gifted too. I have never worked with wool anything. Shoot, I haven't worked with most anything but cotton. Sound stuck in a rut?

Susan said...

I love wool appliqué! How nice to find out you do, too. This is a very pretty one and a perfect gift.