Here is the project BEFORE the new work.
Here is the project AFTER the trip.
I have also been working on my bird pieces. I have been frantically beading the snow on this piece. It is hard to see the beads, but I really only wanted a "glisten" on the snow. I didn't want it to "read" heavily beaded. I put the beads as far apart as I could--the length of my needle. That put them a little closer together than I had originally planned, but I like the effect the beads are giving the snow. I took a picture of the whole quilt, and you couldn't see the beads at all; so this is just a close up. You will probably have to click the picture to get a closer look to even see the beads.