Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New On-line Classes Available

Before you read this blog post, I want to let you know that I have no affiliation with Craftsy, and I'm receiving no compensation from the site. I am just a satisfied customer, and I like to share things I really like.

I recently have found a really exciting site--Craftsy. This site offers on-line classes on a variety of topics. One of the new classes is Jane Dunnewold's "The Art of Cloth Dyeing." I had previously purchased "Quilting Big Projects on a Small Machine" with Ann Petersen.

The price is reasonable and there is a wide variety of classes available including making jewelry, knitting, paper crafts, quilting, sewing, spinning, weaving, and more. The price for most classes ranges from FREE to $39.99 You have access "forever," there is a printable supply list, there is a place to take video notes, you can ask questions as you are watching the video (There is space underneath the video to type in a question. The teacher and other students answer questions.), there are printable tip sheets for most classes, there is a resource list, and most classes have a printable instruction sheet. I'm very impressed by the quality of the video and the depth of the classes. I think one of the biggest advantages to this format is the ability to view it whenever I want to "forever."


If you are interested in checking it out, go to the Craftsy site. Let me know what you think.

No comments: