Tuesday, March 9, 2010

First of My Pictures from the Indiana Heritage Quilt Show in Bloomington, IN

The Indiana Heritage Quilt Show (Bloomington, IN) was held the first weekend in March of 2010. Here are some of my favorites…
The quilt above was made by Robert Hartley from Louisville, KY. The title of this quilt is “Untitled.” It received an Honorable Mention ribbon in the Fabric Art category. He also made the award-winning quilt below called "Color Splash."

“City Lights” (above) was made by Wendy T. Olmstead, from Lafayette, IN.
“Snow at Twilight” was made by Alice Rust of Greensburg, IN. I absolutely loved the quilting. It was spectacular.


This “small scale quilt” is called “This is Not Your Grandmother’s Log Cabin.” It was made by Nedra Carlson from Bloomington.
Another quilt in the “Small Quilt” category was Sharon L. Scholtzhauer’s “Quilter’s Utopia: Where Fabric Grows on Trees.” Sharon is from Colorado Springs.

Stay tuned for more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mary Ann Van Soest said...

HI Beth
Juat wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blog. I have Lyric's book too and I like what you are doing with it.
Mary Ann