Thursday, January 14, 2010

Update

...just a quick update...

I sent my Mom's quilt off to the machine quilter, and she had it finished in two days. I picked it up today. I have to get it squared up and put the binding on. When it is totally finished, I'll post a picture. I want to make a matching pillow sham too. We'll see when that all gets done!

Work on the studio is finished...now comes the hard part...hauling the furniture down there and organizing all the "stuff" I have. I purchased some more storage "cubes" from Michael's today. These "cubes" are made from a heavy MDF board and are great for mix-and-match storage units. I purchased nine of them in all. I have four of them put together. Luckily the instructions are easy to follow. If you are interested in using these for storage in your "craft" room, they are on sale through Saturday at Michael's. They are 40% off right now. That makes each unit around $18! I'll get a picture of them on the site as soon as I get them all put together.

No comments: