Monday, January 5, 2009

Paper Pieced Heart Quilt/UFO Challenge/Rag Quilts

I finished another one of my UFO Challenge quilts. This is my Lori Smith Half-Triangle wall hanging measuring 16" X 20". It is machine pieced and machine quilted.

This is my 4-Heart Valentine's Day Quilt (made as a sample for a paper-piecing class I may teach for my quilt guild). I made the pattern using EQ. It is machine pieced and quilted.

I finished my great-niece's little rag quilt today. I had flannel scraps left over from two other projects I had done and used those to make this quilt. I thought little Chloe needed a small "drag around" quilt; I think she'll like this one. I added a chenille flower (close up) and chenille letters, "A," "B," and "C" to the basic rag quilt. I thought it needed a little something. I made the chenille for the flower stem and leaves. That was my first attempt at chenille--not hard.







No comments: