- Organize (at least some of) my scraps
- Organize my UFOs from “most likely to finish” to “never going to do it”
- Organize my studio—label, put away, sell, give away, throw away
- Write and post at least one blog post per week
- Spend at least one hour a day in my studio
- Finish a quilt for the 70,273 Project
- Send some kennel quilts to the TQPM Small Kennel Quilt Team
- Finish a quilt for my guild’s Comforts for Kids project
- Finish the three art quilts I have started
- Finish my big hexagon project
To do this, I didn’t think it would hurt anything to have a little help. This year I purchased a Quilter’s Planner. (I have not been paid by Quilter’s Planner to write this post. I’m just telling you about my experience with it.)
I looked at them last year and decided not to purchase it. I thought it was too pricey. Well, this year it is still pricey, but I bought it.
If you would like to join in the fun, it is not too late. You can still get a planner here. If you would like to see some of the things I like about the planner, I’ll post about that in the next couple of days.