If you read my blog at all, you know I'm steadily working on a BIG hexagon project. I have finally made enough progress that you can see the difference. It takes HOURS and HOURS of work to get enough done to photograph. For the heck of it, I decided to start keeping track of the time I spend on this project. So far: February 5-March 31--158 hours, April--30.25 hours, and May 54.11 hours. Keep in mind that I had eye surgery April 15; so about two weeks before and a week or so afterwards, I couldn't sew because I couldn't see!
I wish I had dates on these photos, but I don't. I took the last photo today, but the last time I worked on it was May 30. Here is the progress I'm making.
Photo 3--March 11, 2015
Photo 4--May 30, 2015
It is slow going, but I'm over half-way there!