Friday, September 17, 2010

Dirty Monday Show & Tell--September

My friends at my Dirty Monday meeting had a couple of things for Show & Tell this week--

Mary Lou was working on a charity quilt (unless her grandson loves it) for guild. Good thing my grandson won't see it; he LOVES monkeys.
Closeup of monkey quilt.
A member of our quilt guild (Patoka Valley Quilt Guild), Becky Fuller, sent this quilt along as a donation for the Tri-County YMCA silent auction that will be held at Santa's Lodge in Santa Claus, Indiana, on October 2, 2010. I don't know the name of the pattern.
Jane was working on finishing the binding on her Disappearing 4-Patch quilt.
I worked on the embroidery on my "Coloured Oak" piece. I'll post a picture of it when I get a little more done. Robin kept busy getting things ready for the guild retreat coming up in October. Hmmmm, I have three retreats in October; I don't have ANYTHING ready yet!

No comments: