Monday, July 13, 2009

Using Lots of Collected Fabric

One of my friends told me I should update you as to the use of my collection of orange, red, and yellow fabrics. I have been collecting them since painting my rooms in these colors. I'm planning on doing a large wall hanging for my "new" rooms. My friends have all laughed at me (and might I add--given me a hard time), because I have collected quite a stash in those colors. (It could be because every place I have gone for the last couple of months or so, I have purchased at least a half-yard of fabric in those colors.) I had the last laugh, though. I started cutting out my wall hanging pattern yesterday and needed 18 (yes, I said, "18") half-yard cuts of fabric (and that didn't include the fabric for the sashing or borders or binding)! I sure was glad I was persistent about buying every red, yellow, and orange fabric I liked for the last month or so!

No comments: