Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Weekly Pattern Wednesday--Pattern 14

I was inspired to do this drawing by a call for entry from a magazine for a textile piece featuring fictional animals. My original plan was to actually MAKE a fiber piece using this design; however, I only got as far as the drawing. At some point, I think it WILL actually become a textile piece. (I have a dog design I might show you at some time too.)

As usual, I'm linking up with Lynn Krawczyky's Weekly Pattern Wednesday. Head on over and check out the other patterns. (For a few weeks, Lynn has done her "link up" on Facebook. You can find her page here.)

3 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

A lot of little pieces would be required in this piece as a textile. Love the pattern.

Robbie said...

Your drawing/cat is adorable!!!! You have to do this on textile!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

That's interesting. I always see these as quilting or stitching designs, but it would be a great appliqué, too.