Wednesday, September 14, 2011

One Top Finished--Lots More to Go!

I have been frantically working to "finish" some pieces to take to the upcoming meeting of a critique group with Jane Dunnewold. One of the pieces I have been working to "complete" is this black and white "Zentangle" one.

This is the fabric version using French knots, fusible applique, yo yos, embroidery, paper piecing, and beading. Take a closer look by clicking on the picture. I think you can click it again to get an even closer look.
This is the paper pattern I drew up to start this project (drawn with black markers). I think it is a pretty good match.
Check out the Zentangles site here--http://zentangle.com/index.php. I think Zentangles are beautiful, and I find them SO relaxing to do.









1 comment:

Paula said...

It is a beautiful piece. Thanks for sharing.